2. Why does music make sex better?
3. Why do some people love Beethoven and others rap music?
4. Is musical taste 100% nurture, or is there a role for nature?
5. Why do aggressive young men blare out booming music from their cars?
6. Why do people listen to sad music?
7. Does listening to violent music make you violent?
8. Does listening to Mozart make you smarter or just happier?
9. Can learning music enhance your brain?
10. Can music secretly influence what we decide to buy in shops?
11. Can music cure?
I think you could have some real fun at this event.
You Are What You Hear by Dr Harry Witchel - Book Launch
Thursday 27 January 2011
7.00pm: Doors & Bar
At: Lighthouse, 28 Kensington St, Brighton BN1 4AJ
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07962 449 573